Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Entrance Exam (@AIAEE)2020
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Entrance Exam 2020 – AME AIAEE 2020 is the national level common entrance exam to offer admission in Aircraft Engineering Courses in approved institutions in India. AME AIAEE 2020 has only one paper. The Aircraft Engineering Entrance exam is of the objective pattern and is in Hindi & English medium both. On the basis of AME AIAEE 2020 All India Rank students participate in counseling and confirm their admission in approved institutions in India.
Candidates can apply for AME AIAEE exam only three times only. Candidate must have either passed 10+2 or is appearing in 2020 with Physics, Chemistry & Maths stream or equivalent AICTE approved 3 years engineering diploma or any higher qualification in science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Candidate age must be between 16 to 28 years at the time of admission.
• Candidate must have either passed 10+2 PCM or is appearing in 2020 with PCM stream or 3 years engineering diploma in any stream or equivalent from any recognised University/ Board.
• Candidate age must be between 16 to 28 years at the time of admission.
• The number of attempts which a candidate can avail at AME AIAEE shall be limited to 03 (three).
• All candidates who are eligible for admission in B Tech Courses are also eligible for AME AIAEE 2020.
• AME License (DGCA)
• AME License (EASA)
• BE (AME)
• B E/B Tech (Aeronautical Engineering)
Entrance Exam Details
• AME AIAEE 2020 consists of 90 MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
• The questions will be asked from topics of Physics, Chemistry Mathematics, English and General Awareness.
• AME AIAEE 2020 question papers will be in both Hindi and English medium, but in case of any ambiguity, the English version shall be considered final.
• Aircraft Engineering Entrance Exam will be held in online as well as offline mode.
• There is negative marking for incorrect answers. 4 marks are awarded for correct answers and 1 mark is deducted for incorrect answers.