Aircraft engineering could be an exciting career if you are looking for something other than medicine and regular engineering courses.
Although aircraft engineering is just another branch of engineering but it is very new field. Students who are anxious about aircraft engineering can read this article and find out everything that they need to know.
Skills for AME licensee you must have if you want a job in the aviation industry.
1. All the technical details of an Aircraft.
2. You have to get your hands dirty and work hard.
3. Willing to travel and work in shifts
If you are a BE graduate then you have to have passion for designing and innovating new ideas.
Finally how much do you expect after getting a license or completing the BE course.
Starting salary for an AME license holder can be Rs 15,000 per month and it can go up to Rs 1 lakh to Rs 1.5 lakhs also.
So this was all you need to know about aircraft engineering. Find latest courses for AME here.
Best AME Colleges in India
Here are some of the colleges for getting AME license.
1. Indian Institute of Aircraft Engineering, Delhi
2. Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy, Bowenpally, Secundrabad – 500011 (AP)
3. Hyderabad (AP) Institute of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, Old Airport Road, Gautam Nagar, Secunderabad (AP)
4. Bangalore Hindustan Aviation Academy, Chinnappanahally, Bangalore – 560037
5. Centre For Civil Aviation Training, Delhi
6. Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, GST Road, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai – 600016
7. Aeronautical Training Institute, Lucknow